If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, Bucket List Bookshop will accept the return of undamaged merchandise for a full refund, less any original shipping charges. You must ensure that the merchandise is packed for return in such a manner as not to incur damage during the shipping process.
If the item you have received is damaged in transit or defective, please photograph any damage to the packing materials before discarding them and contact us at email@example.com. We will happily offer you an exchange or refund. We do require that you return the defective item to us in order to receive your credit or exchange.
Returns transactions must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
We require a receipt or sufficient transaction identification information (name, shipping address, date of purchase) to match you up in our online sales records in order to issue a refund or exchange.
We will refund within max. 14 days after receipt of the returned items provided that all items have been kept in reasonable condition.
NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS will be issued for used books. All sales of used books are final, except as detailed in our complete used books return policy.
Used books return policy
All used books sold are as-is condition; by purchasing a pre-loved copy you accept that we will send you a book with the type of damage described in the product summary. It may be in better or in slightly worse condition than you anticipated. We have done our best to provide photographs and describe the general type of damage the copy you receive may have sustained, but we cannot catalog each copy, nor can we provide you with a written description of a specific copy’s condition. We will only accept returns under the following conditions:
- Damage to the book does not match the store description (e.g. if you receive a copy with unbound pages, but the description only indicated minor scuffing)
- Pages completely missing (you may opt to receive PDFs or photocopies of the original pages at no additional charge)
- Mould or other decay damage (we will not knowingly send out a mouldy book; we give the books a quick inspection, but on occasion books may have sustained water damage that is not immediately apparent)
- All returns claims must be transacted within 14 days of purchase
- All returns must be pre-authorized; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return prior to shipping back any books
- We do not provide refunds on shipping charges
- If you’re not sure about any of the points in this policy, it might be best for you to buy a new book instead of a pre-loved one. Keep an eye on the website, we’ll be offering new books soon!